We are recruiting a mechanical fitter from either a hydraulics or maintenance background. To work in a busy workshop, carrying out repairs to pumps, valves and hydraulic cylinders. Also building hydraulic power units for a variety of applications. Occasional site work is required to carry out installation and repairs to customers equipment. The job will be based in Wakefield, on a contract basis for 6 months, with the opportunity of turning into a permanent position.
- Apprentice trained or at least 5 years experience
- Pipe fitting
- Basic machining
- Mechanical assembly
- Fault finding
- Ability to read hydraulic circuits would be useful
Employment type: Full Time
To apply send a CV to email@example.com
If you are interested in working with us please supply your CV and covering letter via email. We have vacancies for the following:
- Hydraulic Design Engineers – Wakefield
- System Design Engineers – Wakefield
- Service and Hydraulic Engineers – Wakefield
- Pipefitters with Hydraulic experience – Wakefield
- Hose Engineers – Gateshead
No recruitment agencies.