We specialise in the following products:
- Hydraulic Round Line Cylinder
- Hydraulics Tie Rod Cylinders
- Hydraulic Welded Construction Cylinders
- Pneumatic Cylinders NFPA Heavy Duty
- CETOP Industrial Valves
- Proportional Industrial Valves
- Servo Control Valves
- Accumulators, both Bladder and Piston, we offer test certification in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directives
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors, Piston, Vane, Gear
We are able to provide repairs to all leading product manufacturer products. We always try to provide you with genuine replacements parts, which we believe is vital so you know that you are getting a lasting repair which we guarantee for 12-months. If we are unable to repair using genuine parts we will let you know and provide our best warranty period based on the product used.
So often customers come to Hedley for repairs of their hydraulic products because we provide a fair assessment of what is required to solve the problem. We don’t just 'make do' like others. We’re confident that we provide value for money, our inspections are FREE (strip, assess and quote) providing the repair is carried out by us. If your product is deemed beyond economical repair we will quote for a replacement and return your old equipment.
With all repairs the product is carefully dismantled a detailed visual inspection is carried out, whilst all necessary analysis and measurement is performed in line with the manufacturers guidelines and industry standards. We will always try to re-work damaged or badly worn components and our aim is to return the product to you in working order, confident that failure will not result under normal working conditions.
All work is fully documented and guaranteed, we will always afford you our quickest method to return the product to you,
Service contracts and total maintenance packages are available, this is particularly relevant for existing machinery in factories, assembly lines and in the field. We are very experienced in being able to provide complete hydraulic system and test rig refurbishments.
We are often called to provide refurbishment for existing HPU’s that are critical to manufactures revenue and therefore cannot be out of action for any period. Machine utilisation and optimisatation can often be improved. We are able to review your machine and determine what is required to improve machine performance. We will repair on-site where possible, however if we do need to take machinery away we will work with you to ensure we suit your deadlines. We know that any machine downtime costs money and revenue is lost. Often a HPU with regular service and preventative maintenance will provide a more stable platform, with less down time meaning less hassle for all concerned.
We can come to site to carry a review, advise on safety improvements, HPU upgrades and ensure that you are getting the best value for money within your maintenance budget.
ensure that you are getting the best value for money within your maintenance budget.
Hydraulic Oil Analysis
- Hydraulic oil analysis, particle counting using Parker LCM 20 laser counter
- On site oil analysis to provide a complete breakdown of the oil cleanliness and the specific particles that are contained in your oil
- Installation of Parker ICOUNT in line particle counters, a quick and reliable method to provide you with instant low cost oil cleanliness levels. We are able to install these to your existing machine with our installation team
- On-site flushing and oil clean up for your existing HPU or ‘Ring Main’ system, loan the flushing rigs or purchase these as you require