Via our customer’s design requests, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Test Rigs are manufactured which are perform validation and development tests on many different products.
- Civil Engineering, Bridge Movement, Swing and Bascule
- Food Industry
- Press, body panels, injection moulding
- Flood Defences, Flood Gates, Lock Gates, Pumping Stations, Sluice Gates, Fish Locks, Flood Barriers
- Automotive Industry
- Mobile Plant Equipment
- Oil & Gas
Our range of standard and custom-built test rigs with fully integrated control and instrumentation packages can be used to test, measure and certify complete electro-hydraulic systems and individual components, such as hydraulic pumps, valves, cylinders and seals.
Tests often include functional performance of products after the initial build process, the test rig being the first pass of fluid through the unit, where 100% checks are carried out to ensure product suitability.
Tests rigs are often supplied for product testing in relation to durability and fatigue testing, this will require a rigorous selection of products to drive the machine to ensure that the rig will stand up to the longevity of the test process. In addition test rigs we have supplied in the past are used to perform predictive modelling techniques.
Hedley’s project & design engineers have the experience and knowledge to be able to provide you with test rig that will function as you expect, we work closely to ensure that your needs and requirements are met. We can provide you with a complete PLC controlled unit, recording and data logging all parameters that you set, via HMI for easy downloading allowing records to be provided as often as required.
Examples of generic test stands we are able to provide for market applications:
- Military aircraft hydraulic test rigs
- Civilian aircraft test rigs, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Industrial directional control valve test stand
- Material impact test stand
- Helicopter fuel tank simulator test stand
- Helicopter gearbox pressure intensification test stand
- Oil cleanliness and filtration test stands
- Turbo Charger Oil Test stand
- Accumulator Test stand
- Cartridge Valve Setting and Test stand