Our Hedley ParkerStore trade counter provides you with a range of products and services, as well as knowledgeable and experienced personnel, and we offer a local FREE delivery service.
We are here to provide a local source of stock and advice for; hose replacement and repairs, fittings, hydraulics, pneumatics and filtration products and services.
We can offer hydraulic hose management on your machines both out in the field and within your premises. We carry out hydraulic hose analysis, tagging each hose with a unique number, therefore should a hose fail, you can easily quote the hose tag number and we will replace the unit ‘same day’ from our extensive stock of hose and end terminations that we hold in our depot and service department in our Head Office in Wakefield.
We offer and hold in stock a wide range including:
- Hose and fittings, including high pressure
- On-site crimping from 1/4inch to 2inch capabilities
- Brass, carbon steel and stainless-steel adaptors
- DIN metric fittings,
- Triple lok
- Hydraulics tube, stainless and carbon steel
- Tube bending
- An extensive range of filtration products, and complete assemblies
- Replacement elements, including Parfit, all known replacement elements are available
- Return line filters
- In line low pressure filters
- Pump repairs
- Quick release couplings (QRC), flat face and nipple types
- Ball valves
- Hydraulic and pneumatic hoses while you wait
- Testing and diagnostics: pressure, temperature and flow rates can be monitored using on-site equipment
- Hydraulic oil analysis, particle counting using Parker LCM 20 laser counter
- On site oil analysis to provide a complete breakdown of the oil cleanliness and the specific particles that are contained in your oil
- Hydraulic oil 22 and 46 grade
- ATF and engine oils
- Grease, lubricants and a wide range of adhesives
- Jumper hoses made while you wait
- Compressor hose assemblies
- Pressure washer lances and a wide range of jet wash machines.